Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trying to stay Up-To-Date about the Crisis in Japan

Aco has sent me a link to a amateur website that gives regularly updated readings from his Geiger Meter. This person lives in Tokyo. http://park18.wakwak.com/~weather/geiger_index.html
I found another site made by someone living in Tokyo with all sorts of news about what is happening.
http://uptodatejapan.tumblr.com/

Aco is quite scared about the radiation that is in the air around Tokyo. Radiation is carried by the wind from the Nuclear Plants in Fukushima.
I am also worried about this, especially for her parents since they live in Fukushima. I wish Aco and her parents could move away from this danger.
I know Aco is doing her best, and being quite strong I think. She is staying in Tokyo still, trying to work. I wish she could leave there, it's hard to know what is best. To stay in Tokyo and keep her business running, or escape the radiation and wait a few days in a safe place.
She is doing well. あこちゃんがんばってください。

No comments:

Post a Comment