Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tokyo water, high radiation

I saw news today that the tap water in tokyo has high radiation. Children under 1 year old should not drink tap water.
I knew it would happen in the near future, so I already bought bottle of waters.
but I'm afraid to live in the east of japan after this crisis.

I went to my sisters place for about 5days but its also not easy to stay with her.
we are so different in life style. she wakes up in the very early morining like 5:30am and I wake up around 10am...
in the end, she was upset at me and said very strong words try to wake me up, even though i was so tired.

I tried my best to wake up early and cooked for her, cleaned bath room.
but just one day i couldn't wake up at 6am, then she got so angry at me and she said I'm sick person.
she said that i should go to the hospital, and that I cant live normally....very strong words....
I was hurt by her words and said i would go home, but she didn't allow me to do so.

she asked me to go out to cinema after that, I didint want to argue with her so i went there.
I just wish she can relax more, she gets so tensed and stressed about her life, and about other people.
I wish I could help her more...

I also feel sorry about Adam because i couldnt have much time to talk with him either on msn, skype.
I know this is not good for us but im having a difficult time after earthquake.
but as he is trying to help me and support me I feel I'm not alone and i can be strong when i feel his support.

this sounds a bit strange but for me this crisis made me feel a more strong connection with Adam.
I can feel I have him close to me, his love makes me feel more close to him.

but i know he doesnt think like me, I'm sorry Adam.
I'm happy to be with you even if im not close to you geographically.
My heart is always with you my Teddy :)

1 comment: