Monday, March 28, 2011

oneday at sunday

I had a busy sunday. I had my hair cut in Omotesandou.

Then I had a late luch and went to the mobile shop to apply for internet service at Sakura.

I will move to Sakura next month so I wil need internet there, usually it takes 3 weeks, but as this is not a normal situation in tokyo, it may take more time.

I wanted to talk to Adam on skype but he seemed to be tired after his work.

I think he had a difficult time at work this last time. He worked with a really selfish chef.
and he had been worried about japan, about me and my parents too.

we are having crisis now, unlike any that we have ever had before....

I hope we wont have more victims in north japan and near my parents home Fukushima.

I will go to the tax office to re-declare the last tax payment because they found that we didint pay tax for the last term.

I have to wake up early tomorrow morning.

I wont have much time to talk with Adam, but hope i can say hi before i go out.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    Your haircut is cute dear!
    Thanks for writing about your Sunday.
    I wish I could help you move next month.

    Yes I was so worried about you and your parents.
    I was sad and concerned about this crisis.
    And I also wish that there ont be anymore loss of life,
    and I hope Japan can recover quickly

    ReplyDelete