Thursday, March 24, 2011

Parcel from Adam

I called to the post office today to ask if they get a parcel from Adam.

They said it would  be arriving on friday but they already have it today, thursday.

I picked  it up, opened it.

I was surprised ! 

That was shampoo and comditionaer !!  and towel.!



I liked this shampoo and conditioner it when i was in Ozi and he bought that towel for me to use.

Thank  you,  Adam. 

I will enjoy using them. :)

btw, I have changed a design of image, i like it without black frame. what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. あきこ、ありがとう書込みした。
    私は読む嬉しかった。
    Thanks Akiko.
    Im glad you could receive my parcel finally.

    Please make sure you can get more water too.
    I heard the bottled water supply is getting low in Tokyo.
    If you cant find water, let me know, I can try to order some from Australia for you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, yes the new image design is good :)

    ReplyDelete