Sunday, March 27, 2011

Please wait

Akiko, my dearest friend and loved one, I miss you so much.

I remember your kind touch,
your relaxing atmosphere,
your beautiful eyes,
your soothing voice,
your calm nature,
your soft touch,
your cute cheek.

I wish you are well,
I hope you can wait for me,
to return.
to be by your side.

Can you remember walking together?
Under an Umbrella while the rain fell,
by roses,
and temples,
and tall trees?
Can you remember,
drinking sake,
eating Izakaya food?
Can you remember riding bikes together,
and finding a waterfall,
where we ate pastries,
and drank beer,
watching birds bathe in the water,
and gathered clean plants from the pond for dear Lapita?

When I am with you
I feel inspired,
I feel gentle,
I feel at home,
I feel love and admiration.
I wish you are well.
Please wait, for me.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a nice poem Adam.
    I hope I can be next to you soon, and we can be happy together soon.
    I also remenber that we saw beautiful sunset and milky way in Australia.
    I remember that I had wonderful time with beautiful nature with you, Adam xxx

    ReplyDelete