Monday, March 14, 2011

First Good News in 3 days

Today Aco told me that she has finally heard from her Parents who live in Fukushima, around 50 kms from the Nuclear Power Plant that was damaged during the Earthquake and is currently in a critical state. Aco, as well as myself, have been worried about her Lapita, and her parents since she hasnt been able to contact them before today. But we now know that they are alive and doing what they can to be safe in an area of Japan that is currently highly dangerous due to radiation leaking from the near-by Nuclear Plants.

Before this afternoon I have been feeling quite sad and worried, I know the situation is still quite dangerous at the moment, but at least we can know that Aco's parents are alive and unharmed. Great news!

Please be well Mr. and Mrs. Sudo.

1 comment:

  1. thank you Adam, im also very glad to hear from you. I felt releaved to know that they r ok.

    ReplyDelete