Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank the World for Tea

Chamomile 

I recently bought a tea mug with a filter.
Since Aco introduced me to the special Black Tea from Japan I have started to appreciate the feeling, aroma, taste, and health benefits of drinking tea. Thanks Aco, and thanks to the world for producing such wonderful teas.
My favorite is the tea Aco sends from Japan. It is a black tea, which is fermented for many years I think around 20-30 years?? I might be wrong about that number.
Anyway I love the taste of that tea. It tastes so much like it has been taken straight from the earth itself. It taste clean, woody, not at all bitter. Now that the weather has started to cool down I can appreciate even more a hot mug of tea in the morning or evening. I especially enjoy a hot cup right before bed :)

1 comment: