Friday, April 15, 2011

Refreshment by the Sea

This evening I drove down to Shorncliffe, to a park near the jetty. I cooked dinner, boiled tea, read a book. The temperature was nice, a soft breeze blowing in from the ocean. I could relax and connect with each moment, with what I was doing there, which was simply taking my time, drinking hot tea, reading... without wanting anything extra. I felt refreshed, calm.





 I managed to fit a stove, food, tea leaves, a gas cartridge, pots, a bowl, a mug, and utensils in this bag.












I heated the pumpkin soup which I cooked the night before, plus I added some vegetables.


I had a really nice evening.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it's ncie to feel nature outside and relax. oh, you have really nice equipments for cooking outside. It shows that you can survive anywhere in this world. good job!

    ReplyDelete