Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A short break

I went away from Tokyo for a while, to forget about the crisis that is surrounding me each moment.
I needed to get out of tokyo.
It was good to see Kobe, where the other companies that are related to mine are located. I could visit some places that can be used as an office or shop in the future.

 this is Kobe by the coast.

 Kobe city, night lights

 the building on the right hand, the small white building with the bicycle in front is the place that sensei owns. It need to be rebuilt/repaired.

 this is the inside of the house in Okayama, It also needs to be repaired/reforomed.

 White building with two levels in Hinase, Okayama.

 Hinase, Okayama



 I found many small gelly fishes. can you see it? like a onion!

Hinase, Okayama

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these photo Akiko
    Im glad to see your happy pose :)

    I wonder what it is like in Kobe, how is the feeling, the atmosphere, is it quiet... does it feel like a busy, active, and interesting place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kobe is more like yokohama, it has got hurber and mountianis, some place are busy for shopping, businees and some are quiet.
    http://www.feel-kobe.jp/_en/
    I found their website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Akiko
    I enjoy looking at these photos
    あなたは見た目が元気です。
    おかげさまでげんきです。

    I'll check the website.

    ReplyDelete