Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's gift from Adam

Thank you very mucy for your beautiful and cute Valentine's Day present.

This morning, I had a delivery at home around 10am.

I didin't expect that it was Valentine's gift, so it was a happy surprise!

As I haven't got vase at home, I brought these flowers with me to my office.

I thought i would be good to look at them while working. They can ease my stress and I think sensei can enjoy them as well.

ありがとうございます

 




I will keep little curly bear at my home and will talk to him everyday when i go home.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome dear... again... :)
    Sorry for the repetition of my gifts... flowers, and more flowers

    You are pretty, as a rose, so its an appropriate gift, especially on Valentine's Day. Kiss x

    ReplyDelete