Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flowers at my work

These are flowers for spring.


There are a nice florist where I always enjoyed watching them.


I wanted to have positive energy with full of life because I had to face with the hard time as ever in my life.


I bought some flowers for having a good ki energy in my office.


Adam sent me beautiful flowers for his gifts to me somtimes, this is why I norticed that flower had raised my low energy up for positive stage.


Since then I try to be myself in that good enviroment for better work and state of my mind.





Tey are early cherry blossoms and orange roses and ...
I dont remember the name :p


1 comment:

  1. These flowers are very nice Aco!
    It looks like a nice arrangement, and good variety, it's like a garden in your office.

    ReplyDelete