Thursday, December 30, 2010

First night, Two Baths @ Figtree



One night, two baths, forty minutes Kikou, and a refreshing sleep. It is now our second day at Fig Tree Cottage in Maleny, QLD. Aco and I are enjoying the easy going atmosphere. Last night Aco was lucky to find that the stars were visible mid-night. It has been raining and cloudy day after day in QLD this last month, so Aco was fortunate to find a moment when the clouds had cleared, we could see the moon, the Milky Way.



Aco cooked an oil-free curry using Japanese curry powder. It was delicious, I was surprised that a curry can be so tasty without frying the spices first in oil. It is now the morning after, and I am cooking Okayu as Aco takes a shower. Today we will visit the Glass-House Mountains, have a picnic, hopefully visit a local winery, and visit a national park.



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I really enjoyed staying in Maleny. we were lucky to see beautiful stars, milky way.
    I'm grateful to Adam that he planded such a wnderful holiday for me.
    I won't forget about spending time togher with Adam at Maley and sunshine cost.

    ReplyDelete