Friday, December 10, 2010

Eighteen days before our Australian Summer Holiday!

Aco will be here soon! In eighteen days, Aco will be in Australia with me, at this old Queenslander house where I currently live. For me, it will be a dream-come-true.

We have been planning our Australian summer holiday since June. We will stay here, at my share house, for the first night, before going up to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, to our hideaway cabin in Maleny for three nights, and then back again for another two nights. I cant wait to be with Aco again. It has been around six months since the last time I was with her in Japan :(

Aco, I put these photos here for you to see :) 
I hope you are looking forward to our holiday as much as I am xxx.
A typical "Queenslander" home. My room is at the front of the house, on the top floor, left side.
A view down the road from the porch (east)
A view (west)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting photos for me. It's nice to know and see the place you live before I visit your place :) It looks couzy.
    Yes, of course I'm looking forward to seeing you again! I need to work hard before I leave Japan.
    I'll try my best ;)

    ReplyDelete