Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mount Oyama, Kanagawa.



 Photos taken during my adventure climbing up Mount Oyama in Kanagawa. From waiting at a bus stop below Oyama-san, to reaching the top, and Shoujin Ryoori nourishment when I reached the bottom four hours later.
Oyama Cable Car takes people up the the hiking path.




Many Trees, and steps on the way up. I feel appreciation for the natural ancient mountain environment.
 Beautiful Yellow Leaves above.



I could see Fuji-san. Who's summit was covered in clouds.


 At the Top.
 Tofu-Ryoori, Shoujin-Ryoori. My favorite cuisine.
The day that I climbed up the mountain, I didn't eat anything until I returned at the bottom of the mountain. It was 17:00, I felt refreshed, and appreciation for this day, this place, and for the fine delicious considerate cuisine of Japan. Shoujin-Ryoori, Buddhist cuisine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you had a great day in Ohyama and had nice tofu food there. they look beautiful, nice photos!

    ReplyDelete