Friday, December 16, 2011

Adam In Japan!

I have finally arrived in Tokyo, Japan. Spent the first night with Aco, before she started her seminar. I am now staying in Sakura Hotel in Shinjuku near the Jimbouchou station. This is my second full day in Japan since arriving on Wednesday. I am having a great time. I really enjoy being here. Although, last night I attended a 忘年会 bounenkai, year-end party with Aco, her Sensei, and eight of her students. I was quite uncomfortable to be honest, since I couldnt express anything in Japanese, and only one of the students speaks English. I wish I could have held an adult conversation with at least one of them, it was stifling. Sensei is generous, and I do appreciate his effort to include me in the group.
Besides that one moment, I have been feeling good! It was so great to be with Aco again after one year! She is even cuter than I remember xx

Today I visited Mount Oyama in Kanagawa. It was a great day. If it weren't for Aco, mountains and forests alone would be number #1 on my list for reasons why I want to be in and enjoy Japan. I'll write about that and post some photos after I upload and organize the photos from today.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Adam, i wish i could meet you after the seminar.....
    sensi and i thought it would be nice you just join us at the year end party.
    I'm really sorry for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aco, don't be sorry.
    Daijoubu, I am fine. Anyway, it's not your fault.
    You did a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete