Friday, January 14, 2011

Breakfast Creek Hotel

We had a simple, expensive, but tasty meal


Aco and I had a nice night out near the city and Brisbane River at Breakfast Creek. Aco looked really beautiful, I was so proud :) After eating, we rode the City Cat Ferry down the Brisbane River and through the city. We could see the city lights, as we quietly drifting down the river. 


We Stopped at South Bank, had a short walk, found a possum having dinner in a waste bin. He obviously didnt like to eat while being watched, so he quickly jumped into the small tree nearby, that's when I caught a photo of him.

1 comment:

  1. I remember we had a really good night at the river side resturant. I also really enjoyed riding on a ferry, it was so romantic and beautiful scearnary. I was so quiet while i was in Australia because i was so relaxed and could totally forgot about all worries of the stressful life back to Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete