Monday, January 24, 2011

Best Wishes

Today, Aco is having a tax investigation, and Phil is in the hospital.
Quite obviously, a tax investigation is never a good thing. No one enjoys being audited by the tax office, and no one enjoy being in hospitals, I think.
Poor Aco, she has worked so hard to get ready for this day. Last night she had one hour sleep before going back to the office to face-the-music. I am concerned about her. I wish that this day will pass with good results for Aco and for Phil. She deserves to have a good life a good business, without such obstacles. May Phil also come home without any illness, with a stronger constitution and better health.
My thoughts are with you both.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so kind of you Adam.
    I was so happy that i could feel your support during i was having hard time.
    Im really appreciate for that.
    I also wish Phil would get better soon.

    ReplyDelete