Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two Year Anniversary

Akiko and I have had our two year anniversary!
It has been over one month since that day, now finding time to write. I can sometimes be a lazy blogger at times.

I am fortunate to have Akiko in my life. Two years have passed quickly and with many fond memories. I feel more comfort, warmth, and growth since she came into my life, and for this I am grateful!

At this moment, I am awaiting confirmation of a student visa, so I may study Japanese language in Tokyo, and start the next stage in my life, with Akiko by my side.
When I receive confirmation, I will write again. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. yes, I'm grateful to you, Adam. I'm also happy to meet you in my life. and I'm happy to be your girl friend.

    Hope you will have a visa without any problems. :)

    ReplyDelete