Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday Presents!!!

Lapita is looking at Teddy's warm, fluffy gift  :)


Even though Adam was busy at work, he baked many biscuits and sent them as soon he came back from work.

And I was lucky that I could have two different BDay presents on the same day! yay!

Thank you Adam, They make me happy, I really appreciate this.

I enjoyed his presents, one being the biscuits he baked and the other is moccasins which are made in Australia and are very warm shoes.

I'm wearing them everyday, they keep my feet warm always, just as Teddy's heart always feels warm to me.

Also his handmade biscuits are making me smile every time I eat them.

I can taste the love he put into these biscuits !!! gentle sweetness, nice cute shape.






They make my heart and feet warm!





1 comment:

  1. nice and cute post Aco :)
    haha Lapita! checking the fluffy shoes.

    I'm glad you can use and enjoy the gifts x
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete