Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lapita in my place

He came back to my place at last!!

My mother brought Lapita on her way to my sister's palce on 23rd April.
He was staying in my parents home since last christmas,
because i had to leave Tokyo to meet Adam in Australia.
Since that time, I had a tax investigation, Huge earthquakes, Fukushima nuclear plants disaster....
He experienced all of these crisis in Fukushima.
It has been a long time since he left me, i m really happy to see him and have him always with me.


 Standing Lapita is one of my favourite poses :)
So cute!


 He is waiting for his meal.





He likes to have his head caressed, it feels so nice.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Lapita is so cute!
    You captured some nice Lapita poses Aco, well done x
    I'm glad he is safe at home with you now.

    ReplyDelete