Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Visiting a Park
















Today is my Birthday, normally i dont celebrate my birthday on this day.

Every year my parents and sister visit Tokyo to celebrate my birthday, but they come before or after my bd.

This year they came to Tokyo on 20th and we had dinner at the restaurant and stayed at a hotel near the park. We walked in the Park where there are beautiful autumn coloured trees.


In that garden, there is a Japanese garden, English garden, French garden, Chinese garden, rose garden, and japanese flowers garden. You can enjoy the varied scenery.

we could see many roses that were in bloom. they had many types, varieties, shapes, colors.
































I really enjoyed seeing them, i felt i was so refreshed after walking through the park.

The park is located in central tokyo but there are so many big trees, many plants, flowers and birds too.

Out side of the park is quite busy, but once you enter through the gate, you can see a totally different world.















2 comments:

  1. Aco, these pictures are really nice.
    きれいですよ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ありがとう! ばらがとってもきれいでした。

    ReplyDelete