Thursday, July 21, 2011

Belated Birthday Post

I wanted to publish this post earlier but I didn't find the time.
Three weeks ago, before I went to work, I had received some Birthday gifts from Aco. I was surprised that she could find time to go shopping for me. She is so busy these days.
I really appreciate the effort she put into sending these gifts.



Inside this box were a few very nice shirts. Thank you so much Aco, for thinking of me, and talking time to shop even though I know you are so busy. Running a business and continuing to live in Tokyo, Japan is increasingly challenging. I wish Aco, Lapita, and her family will be well and safe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit shy that you showed my presnt for you here :P but I'm glad to know you liked them at least you need to make it shorter in some part.

    ReplyDelete